What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:24 pm

The young ginger's face was lit up with delight as her fingers slide down the ivory haired male's arms and intertwined with his fingers. Her auburn hues radiated with warmth and happiness as she looks up to the much taller male. He was her dearest friend and she adored him to no end. Months had passed since Castlevania's return; the entire situation had caused Mina's heart to ache and worry for Soma's well being. She would never forget the things she witnessed; the creatures she encountered as she traveled through the castle at his side. She had refused to wait outside; no she wanted to be at his side. To be there for him and to be able to protect him. Much to her dismay it had been the other way around; he had been constantly coming to her rescue and it had made her feel like a failure in comparison to all around her. To those who knew how to fight and defend. Even Soma. It had just been instinct for him. The young sienna haired female tried to push away those thoughts from her mind. Today was suppose to be a happy day. Mina stares at Soma for a long silent moment before finally speaking to him. Her voice a sweet hum as she spoke. "Soma, are you alright? You seem a little out of it."

She hated the idea of there being something wrong; especially for Soma. He deserved to be happy all the time. At least in her mind; Mina's fingers tightened around his hand as looked to him; her brows knitting together as she awaited to see if everything was alright with him. Mina tilts her head as her locks bounced to the side. Mina cared for Soma so deeply it was obvious to everyone how she felt to him; perhaps obvious to everyone except Soma. They were at the point of an relationship that it was obvious to the world they liked each other. But neither had the courage to confess; so it was a literal waiting game on who'd confess first.

-

Standing a few feet away from the pair was no other than the very beautiful Belnades witch; Yoko. Her long locks glistened under the sun's rays as she she had a hand placed gently upon her curved hip. She was looking up at the ebony haired male who she was certain had just as strong feelings for her as she did him. She wore a small smirk pursed to her lips as she nudged him gently trying to get him to smile. "Come on, Arikado. Smile for me." She muses as her gaze swept over to the other two for a moment; she studied Soma and Mina for a moment as she felt warmth and happiness for them. He had proved everyone wrong about him. That note delighted her; she could only wonder when the pair would confess they adored one another the way she was sure they did. "It's a cute scene, don't you think Arikado?" She whispers to him trying to get his thoughts on the young love birds.
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Soma glanced around the room with a slight wariness. Before the problems caused by the eclipse, Soma’s only friend was Mina. She was the only person willing to be around him. The only one who wasn’t afraid of the ‘Dark Aura’ that seemed to surround the young man. She had put herself in the way of physical harm just to stay beside him at his darkest moments. He couldn’t tell her that his mind had been racing with thoughts and feelings that he didn’t recognize. But they were his.

He snapped back to attention with Mina’s words, he looked down at her and smiled sheepishly, “Yeah, Mina, I’m fine.” he said, bringing his other hand to the back of his head and rubbing his hair slightly. He was embarrassed, that’s for sure. She could always pick up when he was spacing. And it was distressing that she seemed to know him better than he even knew himself. Almost terrifying. But he made sure to smile, despite his confusion. As long as he could keep smiling, everything would be fine.

---------

Arikado eyed the room with his normal distant gaze. He could feel Yoko’s eyes on him but only frowned deeper at her insistence for such a foolish notion. He had spent the last 18 years watching over Mina and ensuring no harm come to her or the Hakuba’s seal on Castlevania. But when Soma arrived in Japan for his “school transferring”, he had a feeling deep in his heart of Soma’s true identity. Thankfully, with Mina and the others, Arikado was able to spare Soma the fate of embracing the soul of the sealed dhampir’s father and spread havoc and chaos throughout the world again.

Arikado didn’t look at Yoko at her question, keeping his eyes trained on the young “couple”. He had a small tug of Familiarity when he observed Mina Hakuba’s response and obvious affections for the white haired young man. Despite the obvious difference in appearance, Arikado couldn’t help but think that Mina and his own mother shared more than a few similarities. Thankfully, however, Soma was very much different than the infamous Count Dracula. He kept himself from smirking at her comment though and replied in his stoic and controlled voice, “They seem to be matched rather perfectly…” His voice was quiet over the other talking in the room, as Hammer’s voice spread quite a bit since his voice boomed loudly no matter what the situation called for. At this point he might have thanked Hammer’s loud voice, as he almost worried that some emotion might have seeped it’s way into his words. The pair of lovebirds reminded him of how much he missed his older memories. And how his parents were together.
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:50 am

Soma almost jumped at the voice. He was NOT imagining this one. He looked at the man in the mirror. The man, despite looking so different, seemed to have an air of familiarity to the young man. This odd stranger’s eyes bear a striking resemblance to his own. Soma gave a quick glance around the room. Mina was preparing the memorial thing for people who died years ago during the battle he only just learned about a short while ago. Arikado and Yoko were talking in the corner about something or another. Hammer was talking at Julius loud enough for the rest of the city to hear. So no one would probably hear him talking to a face in the mirror.

He glanced down at his necklace with a slight frown. This thing held the souls of people too? He sighed slightly. His life wasn’t going to go back to normal yet, was it? ”...Hello...? I guess with the recent things going on in my life, I guess this isn’t the weirdest thing that’s happened to me. How long have you been trapped in this stupid stone? And what have you wanted to talk to me about?” he asked, trying to not draw attention to himself talking to a mirror.

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Soma frowned at the stranger's words. This man's soul had been stuck in the stone for 900 years. That was far too long to even watch the world around. The thought of human souls in the stone still terrified the young man. Graham's soul had been drawn to the stone too. That had been when Soma first changed. The change had scared Mina at first. But once Arikado helped Soma return to normal, or as normal as he could be. He didn't recognize the name Dominus, but he assumed that was what the powers he had at the Castle was called. It seemed to be that there was still a lot of stuff that Soma didn't even know about himself.

"I honestly don't know too much about any past things. The only things I know about Dracula, even, are the things that Arikado-san and Julius have told me. The only thing I really know is that, since Arikado-san helped me finish getting through the last bits of the castle, the powers I had in the Castle were gone when we got back to the shrine. Without the powers to do anything with, I'm not holding back or anything. I appreciate the concern, but I think I'm a bit more interested in finding a way to get the people's souls stuck in this stone thing out. Is there a way to do that?" He looks away from the mirror. If Graham and other people's souls were stuck in the soul, does it fall on Soma as the possessor of the Stone to free the people's souls?
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:58 am

The young auburn looks to the relics that all held some importance to the ceremony she was performing. She felt a little odd today in this moment as she was trying to perform the ceremony; something did not settle well in her stomach. The hairs on the back of her neck were tingling as she looks to the crest currently in her hand. 'What is going on? Why do I feel so, so funny all of the sudden? My head it's pounding. Is it a tension headache?' she thinks to herself placing it down to touch the center of her forehead; her amber hues reflect in the water's ripples. She nearly jumped out of her own skin when she saw not her own reflection but another's; the woman staring back at her was beautiful with an ethereal face with long sun kissed locks and beautiful hues. Mina took a step back from the water in the basin; did she drink something off? She took a needed breath as she stepped forward having mustered the courage to look back into the water's reflection again. Any concerns she had; faded for now she only saw herself. Simple Mina Hakuba. Sweet and kind. Nothing out of the ordinary. But why had she seen that woman? Was it a spirit needing assistance in passing over? Or was it an omen? Perhaps her imagination? The daunting part of it all; was she had a sense of familiarity about the woman she had just seen.

Shaking her head she jumps when a hand touches her shoulder; she looks over to see her mother lifting a curious and well concern brow at her. "S-Sorry. Just.... Um.... Back to the ceremony?" She whispers trying to regain her composure as her mother only offered a weakened smile; Mina turned her focus back to the ceremony as she began to try and finish it up. She now felt off and wore a slightly distant look as she began to grow lost in thought. Her eyes lifted up hoping to catch a glimpse of Soma; but what she saw instead alarmed her. He was not among them; where was he? Where was Soma? He said he would watch her. Her eyes twisted and turned about searching for him. She wanted to see his smiling face looking at her; seeing her. Brows knitted together as chocolate diamonds drank in the silvery hair of Soma by a mirror in the distance far from the crowd. 'Soma? Soma, why are you so far? Is something the matter?' she thought concern washing over her as she tried to regain the focus needed. But it was clear she could not; her mother gently nudged her indicating she would take over.

Mina slipped away from her mother and twisted through the crowd slipping out of the temple for the moment. She leans against the pillar; she would approach Soma in a moment. But for the moment she needed air; her eyes closed as she slid down to take a seat. She rubbed at her temporal lobes humming softly to herself. "Everything is fine Mina..... You just did not get enough sleep.... That's all." she whispers to herself; but in her heart she knew it wasn't true but she could try to believe it was right?
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:39 pm

The auburn's locks fell forward as her head lowered a little; her eyes became a glossy brown as her mind grew heavy as her world began to spin. She murmured Soma's name as fell into a daze. What was happening.

~

Melodious laughter parted from the lips of the young maidens as they walked through the bustling crowd; adorned in a pale blue with gold lining the young blonde only smiled as her aquamarines twinkled like a pair of stars. She held the soft cloth in her arms among other trinkets; hidden in the cloth was an even rarer treasure. Something neither girl should have in their possession. Literature. Books bound in leather with the most beautiful of contents. The young noblewoman was excited to get home; slip into her family's garden tuck herself away on the bench surrounded by the roses and dive into what the book had to offer her. Elisabetha was stopped by her dear friend Sara. "What? What is it Sara? Whatever is the matter?" she exhales wondering what has gotten her friend's smile to fade.

Sara leans into Elisabetha a grin pursing her lips which caused alarm for the blonde; Sara was not one for smirking. "His eyes have not left you." Sara whispers which caused Elisabetha's brows to furrow. What? Who? Instinctively her gems swept about searching for the one Sara was speaking of; her eyes then drank him and her cheeks grew hot. Surely Sara was jesting; but she could tell that her dear friend had not been. His intense gaze was like the calm before a storm; such a shade of blue it made her freeze in her stead. His long ebony waves reminded her of the night sky canvas speckled with the stars; his locks glistened so beautiful in the sun's rays. He was adorned in macabre and phthalo green; the fur lining his attire. What kind of fur was it? Bear? Wolf? Whatever it was, it looked incredibly soft. He was far too handsome. But she could not look away; his gaze. It had captured her; like prey.

"S-Sara. You're are jesting I do not think he's looking at me." she whispers blushing as she still could not look away from him. Sara only chuckles as Elisabetha's heart stopped; he was moving. And moving towards them. He was making his way to them. By the gods what was he doing? Why was he coming her way? Was he planning to start conversation with her? What if he realized she was hiding books in her possession? Elisabetha felt herself become so nervous at the possibility of being in conversation with a lord. Sara giggled when Elisabetha's reaction to the man approaching her was to lift her possessions to her face. "Oh Elisabetha." Elisabetha pulled her possessions from her face to look up into the frost blue hues of the most beautiful man in all of Romania.

There he stood before her like a prince; a prince from the night. She had never minded the night; secretly she enjoyed it and its calm serenity the way the moon would glow. How the stars would glisten and dance trying to illuminate the darken sky. How some creatures would come alive and give love to the sister of the day. Her cheeks were the brightest shade of crimson and her heart was doing things it should not be. Especially for a man she knew not and was not betrothed to. Elisabetha only could muster a smile; she prayed to the lord that she did not look foolish to him. All while her best friend stood at her side covering her lips; trying to hold back amusements.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Soma frowned, “I’m don’t think I have all of Dracula’s powers, though. There are supposedly other people who have pieces of Dracula’s powers too. I guess that makes controlling what I do have easier. According to Arikado-san, my power is the “power of Dominion”, Which apparently is power over monsters or something. And apparently being the vessel of Dracula’s soul. It’s why he’s offered to train me, if my powers somehow come back, and he wants me to join his agency thing of Hunter-things. He, Ms. Yoko Belnades and Mr. Julius Belmont have been hanging around like vultures in case I need any help adjusting to anything. But if my powers did come back… I can try to use it to help people. To protect people… To protect Mina…” he rants slightly. Mina… His dearest friend. The only person who never saw him as a monster...

He glanced to where the ritual was to take place but didn’t see her standing there, instead seeing Mina’s mother performing the ritual that made his skin crawl slightly looking at it. Where had Mina gone?? Was she alright?? He should be beside her.. To make sure she hadn’t gotten sick, or gotten hurt. But Arikado seemed to always be just a few steps behind her at all times, but Arikado still had his almost cold gaze watching the room attentively. So she wasn’t in any danger. That was good. Soma let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding for a few seconds. Arikado seemed convinced that Mina had to be protected to keep the young foreigner under control.

He let his eyes rest on Arikado for a moment. The man’s pale skin and pale eyes combined with his hair black as the night sky filled Soma with a short bit of confusion. If he didn’t know better, He almost thought the man speaking through the mirror shared a more than passing resemblance with the man in charge of the Monster Hunting Agency Bureau, or whatever it was called. But Arikado had that “Soul Steal” spell that Soma had seen a few times used to protect Mina the few times their paths had crossed in that damned castle. It seemed similar to Soma’s Power of Dominion. Did Arikado-san know more about Dracula than he had told Soma and Mina? But he only looked to be in his early to mid 20s.

Soma looked back to the man in the mirror, “What does getting those powers entail? I wanna be able to protect Mina and her friends… I wanna save people… I wanna prove to people that I’m not as bad and scary as they think I am.” he said, his pale blue eyes gaining a bit of a determined gaze to them. Arikado and Julius would definitely NOT approve, but if it made him strong enough to fulfill his desires, it was worth breaking a few hunter's rules.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 am

The young brunette smiles as he spoke her hand gently removing itself from its place over her lips; Elisabetha could only muster a smile. Words. She needed to find words to speak to him, she could not just respond to him. Finally with some self reassurance she spoke to the handsome man who was leaving her weak in the knees. "Ah, yes we are. The weather is very nice today. The warmth of the sun is so enjoyable." She reveals to him as she reaches up to tuck back a stray lock behind the curl of her ear. Elisabetha now found herself smiling even more as she was slowly trying to become at ease. "And what of you, milord? What has you out on this fine morning?" she inquires a brow lifting as she found herself lowering her gaze slightly; she had been staring at him for far too long. She had to cease it; it would be rude other wise.

Sara gently nudges Elisabetha easing her nervousness; her gaze returns to meet his hues. She smiles brightly finding herself absolutely smitten. She knew she could not be though. He was not her betrothed for one; secondly no one ever married for love. That was a thing of faerie tales. Thirdly; no man like this would ever show true interest in her. She was no where near a good match for such a fine lord. Elisabetha felt her cheeks flush. Sara looks to the ebony haired man with a smile of her own. "You are Lord Cronqvist are you not?" Elisabetha's eyes grew slightly at the words spoken. He. He was Lord Cronqvist? She had heard things about it him from the gossiping of others. He was one of the highest nobles in all of Romania. A master tactician whose intelligence had no rival. She felt now mildly small in stature. She was a mere noblewoman and her beloved Sara was the daughter of a wealthy trader as well as a count. Her father was a Marquis. But in comparision to Lord Cronqvist; she was no where worthy of his time or at least she thought so.

~

The auburn female continued to go unnoticed by the populace as she remained leaning against the pillar of the temple outside the reach of others; she was lost to this daze. This sensation that had washed over her. Her amber hues remained glossed over; at a glance one might think she has fainted or suffering from a dizzy spell.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Soma frowned, looking out to the room again for a moment, his pale blue eyes darting around the room in search of Mina. This man had lost his wife to Dracula and his hordes of darkness. Soma needed to protect her, especially since her charms and presence seemed to be one of the few things beyond Arikado’s own odd magic to help control Soma in his weakest moments. He should go look for her. Maybe she felt faint and went to sit elsewhere… After he was done talking to this stranger, he had to go find her.

He looked back and lowered his head slightly, ”I’m sorry for being a little distracted… Mina, my friend, she was supposed to be performing the ritual in memoriam of some people who died in that War thing in 1999. But she’s not there, and I was getting a little worried.” He shook his head, trying to clear his mind. She was fine. Most definitely. And if she wasn’t, Arikado would be more help to her than Soma himself would be. He looked up again to eye over the man in the mirror. Arikado had offered to train him, but he was sure the cold and mysterious man would hold things back from him as he seemed to do often. The infuriation and resentment building up of being treated like some unpredictable wild animal possibly played a role in swaying Soma’s decision. He would prove that he could take care of himself without Arikado and Julius. And if he needed the help of some strange spirit in his necklace, then so be it.

Soma tried to replace the uncertainty in his blue eyes with determination, “I don’t have any interest in becoming evil like Dracula, so they have nothing to worry about. But… If I can find a way to get those powers back and use them to protect everyone… They won’t have to protect me anymore. I have one more question though.. How would I get the powers I DID get from the monsters in Castlevania? There aren’t many monsters running around Japan like they did in the Castle…” he asks, tilting his head a little to the side instinctively. He assumed it was a fair question, since his power only became prevalent when he absorbed the souls of of the monsters he had killed in the castle. Monsters didn’t exist in the world now, since Arikado and his agency existed to destroy any monsters that appeared in the world.

-------

Arikado took his cool eyes off of the ritual when a dark feeling started to creep into his body. Something was off, despite the party on semi-holy ground. Glancing about the room, he noted Soma’s attention was away from the ritual. Understandable, he assumed. Soma was probably a bit uncomfortable feeling, even bordering on slightly sick feeling, with the plethora of holy magic in the room. Luckily for the sealed Dhampir, the holy blood that flowed through his body made his tolerance to most holy magic and weapons much better than the pure vampires. With the exception of the Vampire Killer, which he learned of his body’s intolerance for the whip when he first squared off against Trevor Belmont almost 600 years previous.

He’s lived for far too long. With his parent’s reincarnations having come together in this modern age, though, all thoughts he had to return to an eternal slumber squandered under the desire to protect Mina from the darkest corners of the world. He had failed to both protect his mother and pull his father from the brink of insanity. Their existence in his immortal life now, was obviously due to the God the half-breed still wasn’t quite sure existed. He had a chance to make up for the mistakes of his first 100 years. Repenting for his failures. Begging God for forgiveness for his continued existence. Repentance he had been struggling to receive, assisting the Belmonts and their relatives for generations. Despite fighting his own instincts and fighting his kind for centuries, Arikado felt no closer to heaven’s forgiveness.

Arikado cursed himself quietly. He had lost track of Mina in his own thoughts. He glanced over to Yoko for a moment and excused himself quietly to go search for the young woman he’s been protecting her whole life.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:33 am

Elisabetha's heart fluttered at the invitation; she met his gaze once more. He was inviting her a celebration of his? Would be like a ball? She has only ever been to a few of them; now that she was of age. Her father himself had held an entire celebration for her. And very quickly suitors had been coming since. Most of them were older men who had high titles; a few were young knights hoping to marry well. So far none had pleased her father well enough to marry off his daughter. Which Elisabetha was surely grateful for. Whilst she knew marrying for love was not a possibility; it was something a young girl could dream about. Elisabetha smiles at thought of attending a celebration. "A celebration? It sounds more than lovely~ I'll have to discuss it with my father of course. But it would be an honor to attend a celebration hosted by you." She exclaims glancing to Sara who nodded in agreement. Sara wore a bright smile that made Elisabetha feel reassured about this. Sara was such a confidence boost for Elisabetha.

Sara clears her throat looking to Mathias with a smile on her lips. "Lord Cronqvist; would you like to escort Lady Elisabetha and I back to her manor? It can be quite a trek some times; but today is a fine day for a walk." She says to him giving him a window of opportunity to escort Elisabetha home and continue his conversation with her dearest friend. Elisabetha's cheeks flushed at the proposal of him escorting them home; but she surely did not mind the notion. She looks to Mathias though with a small smile. "You do not have to do such a thing my lord."
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Soma looked to the ground for a moment, thinking long and hard for a location that matched that description. He remembered something from when he was still in school with Mina. At the base of Mt. Fuji, there was a forest that some of her extended family attempted to purify parts of, all of them becoming physically ill about halfway through and having to turn back. If it was somewhere even trained priests and spirit mediums weren’t able to cleanse, that would fall into the category, right? Soma reached up and fiddled with the stone in his pale hands for a moment, holding it between his index finger and thumb, running the tip of his index finger over it gently. A slight bit of discontentment was rising in his heart. What if his new friends found out what he was doing? They would be really upset with him… He just had to keep reminding himself that this would be to protect his friends. To make sure no harm would come to Mina because she was close to Soma. No crazy cults or weird dark priests and priestesses trying to ‘Sacrifice her for the resurrection of the dark lord’ or weird things like that. He’d protect her this time. Even if it meant his own life was forfeit.

“Mina told me about this place people refer to as the “Suicide Forest”. It’s called… A.. Aokigahara, I think and it’s at the base of a volcano. Apparently for the past 80 years, over 500 people have killed themselves there. I bet that’s a place where a bunch of those monsters have gathered. The only problem is, that it’s still a park and everything but the path avoiding the dead people’s remains is blocked off. But other than that, it’s really dense and decently dark most of the time.” he explained quietly. That was one of the few places that he knew it was uncomfortable for Mina to go, since her body flowed with holy magic and the dark power that must fill the forest from the suicides would make her really sick. The thought of coming across a person, half decomposed off the beaten paths probably would’ve sent a chill down a person’s spine if his journey through the now gone Castlevania didn’t jade his perception of those things. No, he knew now that there were things far more gruesome than a 30 year old corpse.
-------
After a few minutes walking around, the dark haired immortal happened upon Mina leaning against a pillar in what appeared to be a daze. The ends of his heartstrings tugged slightly as a feeling of deja vu rushed over the dhampir. He had caught his mother once or twice in what seemed to be a daze. It always startled his poor mother whenever he had tried to pull her attention back to the world around them. He knew Mina was his mother’s reincarnation, just as apparently his mother had been another woman’s reincarnation herself. This possibly must have been a flashback, and he almost hesitated as he walked over to her. He reached his cold hand to her and placed her hand gently on her arm, “Miss Hakuba…” he said, his voice soft as to hopefully ease her back into reality.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 9:58 pm

The auburn female jolted to the touch on her arm; the glossiness fades away as she twisted her gaze to meet Arikado's frost hues. Those hues. "L-Lord Cronqvist?" She gasps stuck in the flashback for a brief second. But familiarity began to sink in; no. No it wasn't the man from her daydream. Was it a dream. Her head was pounding; shifting her gaze she began to take in the scenery of the temple around her. She was at the temple. The dream. It felt so.... So real. "M-Mr. Arikado..... W-What happened? I was feeling faint. And the next I know.... I'm..." She cuts herself off as she tried to grasp the reality of her situation. She had always had silly dreams since she was a child. But never like this. They were never so... So vivid. "W-Where is Soma??" She exhales looking for the young man she adored so much. She wanted his comfort. She needed his embrace. The young woman in her dream. And that man. It all felt so real.... Mina closes her eyes leaning towards the side into Arikado's shoulder she went. Her head was aching; it was such an strange dream. Who were those people. Why did she feel like she knew them? No, it was just a dream. A very strange dream. And nothing more.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Soma nodded at the man in the mirror. It was best that they stayed close to area, even if the Aokigahara forest was an hour ride from the center of the city where he had now lived. Everything in Japan was so much closer together than things had been back in Europe. It was still a shock for him and he had been here for many years.” I appreciate it. When do we start? Or I think, better yet, since you can apparently talk to me through the stone, and as long as no one else can hear you, you can tell me when you’re ready to train me and I can go and find Mina… I’m getting really worried about her… And…” he starts as he glanced around quickly again. Arikado was not in view. Maybe Mina WAS in some kind of danger? Soma had to go look for her and sooner than later. ”It looks like Arikado’s gone looking for Mina. He follows her like an orphaned puppy, though he has protected her a few times when she was attacked, so I guess I really do owe him for that… Since Arikado’s gone, Mina might be in some sort of danger so I have to go look for her now. It was nice meeting you, and I look forward to training.” he says with a slight smile coming to his thin lips

------
Arikado raised his eyebrow slightly. Cronqvist? He thought that perhaps he had heard that name once or twice in his youth from that meddling vampire Aleksander. Arikado thought it best if he held that information back for a time and look into it on his own time in his databases. He glanced slightly at Mina as she leaned against him. At first Arikado thought it would make him uncomfortable to have someone lean against him, since he hasn’t allowed anyone close to him since Maria years ago. But surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, Arikado felt almost at ease with this. He didn’t stiffen or move away like he thought he would. As odd as it would sound for any listener, Mina’s scent tended to fill Arikado both with reminiscence and with sadness. She was so very much like his mother, it made it almost hard at times to speak to her.

”You had a sort of daydream it seems, Ms. Hakuba. I apologize for awakening you so rudely. You are alright now. Take a moment for a breath. Soma was, when i last saw him, in a corner of the room, in what seemed to be a very deep focus. You must understand that rituals like this are mildly uncomfortable for him. Soma, knowing what he once was, and this ritual being in memoriam of the people who were killed by Dracula’s armies… I’m sure he feels fairly guilty for something he had no part in himself. You know how silly that boy can get sometimes.” he said, his tone as cold and distant as it normally was as he eyed Mina carefully. She didn’t appear to be too upset. There were times that tears had come to his mother’s eyes when she snapped out of her dazes.

But this was not something that Mina had to trouble herself with. Since he was watching over Soma and Mina, he would ensure that Soma’s path would be one that differed from the path his father decided to tread.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:12 pm

2 Days Later.

Mina's head was gently resting on Soma's shoulder she wore a sweet smile on her face as she looks up to the silvery haired male. She interlaces her fingers with his as she tried to hide her blush forming on her cheeks. It was obvious to the world that she had feelings for Soma; whilst others claimed he too had feelings for her neither had confessed. She snuggles him gently as she was eager to spend the day with him. "Soma. Where would you like to go today? We finally have a day to ourselves. So it would be nice to spend it together." She exclaims to him nuzzling him with a warm smile pursed to her lips.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Soma looks down at his watch and frowned slightly. It was finally a day without Arikado shadowing them, Yoko had a mission on the continent, Hammer had gone back to the states, leaving the only person unaccounted for to be Julius, but he seemed to come and go as he pleased. Why did the day where he and Mina could have some alone time be the day that he was supposed to start training. It couldn’t be helped, though. It served as a good day to sneak off on his own without the agency breathing over his shoulder as well.

They may have almost inducted Soma into the agency, but it seemed to the young adult that they still didn’t trust him completely. Soma had no intention of hurting anyone, so why did they worry so much? Up until the castle, Soma was very much a pacifist, learning to ignore the cruel words and bullying he received for the darkness that surrounded his life. He cared about people. Worried about the safety of innocent people. Until Castlevania, Soma had never hurt anyone. He didn’t want the fight with Graham to go as it did. Soma had to defend himself from the man. What happened after that, Soma didn’t want. Soma never wanted to hurt people.

Mina’s smell washed over Soma and his heart started to race slightly. He had had feelings for Mina for a very long time, feeling an instant pull towards her compassionate eyes when he first met her. Mina seemed to give Soma a sense of completion that he didn’t know he was missing. It was a feeling that Soma never wanted to lose.

Despite this, Soma let out a quiet sigh. His training was necessary. So that he could start protecting his friends. So that Mina would be safe, and Arikado and his agency weren’t the only ones protecting her. ”Mina, I’m so sorry… I actually already had plans for today… I’ll be back late tonight so, I’m afraid we won’t have the time to do anything. I’m sorry…” he said with a frown. He knew she was gonna be upset. After all, they didn’t have much alone time ever with all the things going on. And that would be pushed aside for his previous engagement. He couldn’t explain to her, because she would be worried if she knew he was going to Aokigahara, since it was a place known for suicides and those souls rarely moved on.

But it was something he knew he had to do.
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:00 pm

”Mina, I’m so sorry… I actually already had plans for today… I’ll be back late tonight so, I’m afraid we won’t have the time to do anything. I’m sorry…" His words made her heart sink; she had been hoping for so long to finally have Soma to herself for a day. But that hope was quickly diminished; her auburn brows furrowed together as her eyes swept to the ground clearly saddened by the news. "O-Oh.... I.... It's okay Soma...." She exhales to him looking up at him with clearly a fake smile; she was trying to put on the front. What had she even been hoping for. She should have saw it coming; Soma was becoming a busy man. "M-May I ask what your plans are? I-Is it something I can join you on?" she inquires maybe he could let her come? She wanted to spend as much time with Soma as possible. She adored the young man so much. Was it wrong to want to spend as much time with him?

----

Across the seas within the ruins of a castle stood a man with dark ebony locks; he was adorn in a suit with a black cloak with a red underling. His ruby hues look upon the immortalized beauty lying upon the altar slab; across from him was the vampire Aleksander a loyal servant of Dracula much like Grimm. He had to admit that the beauty before him now; she almost reminded him of the angel he loved long ago. Her sun kissed locks were cascaded about her frame; she was adored in an ivory gown with gold and cyan blue lining. She was stunning; and he would not deny the her appearance resembled that of Aleksander's beloved Miriam. A knight who had served Lord Cronqvist and Lady Cronqvist; but when Lord Cronqvist became a vampire. She rejected her lover when he followed his master; she rejected his immortality.

But Aleksander's beloved not only married Leon Belmont to continue on his bloodline; but her soul was reborn into the young brave woman that managed to steal the heart of the dark lord's only child. Adrian. Maria Renard; a descendant of Dracula's once loyal general Hector. This young woman managed to prolong her life without having Adrian turn her. Through the will and determination; she was bestowed immortality through the elixir of life given to her by a Chinese maiden whom she had saved. But she had lost her life to the world war; now she laid before both death and vampire. He looks to Aleksander clearing his throat. Aleksander was determined to use Maria against Alucard now Arikado; and once Arikado was destroyed he would have his beloved Miriam back. He would have his beloved one way or another. Grimm was only worried that things would not play out according to the plans of the man.

Slowly he begins to chant an incantation blackish purple auras began to illuminate around the woman as death began to return her soul to her body; it would be a dark ritual with a final result. Once he was certain it was successful; he stepped back before giving the vampire the signal he could approach the beauty. Two jade hues fluttered open as a sudden wave of confusion washed over the maiden; slowly tilted her head to the left taking in the vampire approaching her. Her vision was hazy and her head was pounding. She wanted to speak but nothing escaped her lips; where was she. Where was Alucard? What was going on.

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 pm

Soma frowned deeply at Mina. He had upset her, he knew. And maybe she did have every right to come with him. It was just the prospect of monsters, especially if he didn’t end up getting his powers back right away. Mina had been a target for the monsters in Castlevania and if she got hurt… If she had been injured, that would have destroyed Soma completely. Especially since it would have been his fault. But she would be safe here. She wouldn’t have to worry about him or freak out if he did find monsters. He shook his head. She would be depressed by this, but he was doing this FOR her. So he wouldn’t risk losing her. He could protect her if this worked. Then Arikado wouldn’t have to follow her around in what seemed to be all the time.

”I’m sorry, Mina. But It’s too dangerous for you to come to. I’m sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” he said as firmly as he could. Not able to bear risking seeing her break down, he turned away quickly and made his way onto the bullet train, popping in his headphones and taking a seat. It would be leaving in a few minutes.

-----
Aleksander’s crimson eyes glistened slightly with his fervor as he looked down on the Renard woman. Soon enough, Renard would be Raene. But first, Aleksander would use ‘Prince’ Adrian’s precious mate to get Aleksander’s sweet revenge for the Dhampir’s pathetic existence. Especially when the ignorant child decided to rebel against his own father for petty human wishes. Lisa was NOTHING like Lady Cronqvist, in Aleksander’s eyes. And even worse, the witch had birthed the half-breed brat. And that brat continued to befriend those infernal Belmonts. If Lisa wasn’t the cause of Aleksander’s expulsion, the vampire would have been present to destroy that infernal Belmont and his companions. But no! Lisa and Adrian’s existence in their lives ruined Aleksander. And then the half-breed’s disgusting human heart took Miriam away from him.

Adrian needed to suffer long and painfully for his crimes. And Aleksander would ensure Maria would bring this punishment to the disgusting mutt of a vampire.

He walked gently over to her and reached his cold and thin hand out to her, ”My darling girl, I’ve had you brought back to life. Fear not, your voice will return to you shortly.” he says, his lips curling into a soft smile, though his fangs still visible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind   CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

CV: In The Darkest Parts of The Mind
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse :: Roleplays-
Jump to: