What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Finally Gathered up the Courage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

I Finally Gathered up the Courage Empty
PostSubject: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:16 am

Or Stupidity

To finally show Sami one of my videos. I have 2 that I'm actually proud of, but I'm a fucking coward.

This one is using "Stories" From Beauty and The Beast: Belle's Enchanted Christmas for Alucard and Maria (with some artwork of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night and other assorted Castlevania-y things)

I spent about 3 hours total on this video back in December when Rinn as working a lot because I'm absolutely useless and worthless.

Rinn is better at making videos than I am, as she is with RP-ing, Drawing, Writing and mostly everything else, but she really liked this one (considering how amateur it is)

But hey. I Liked it, so that's all I can say.

Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Oh Gosh D: That's a good thing, right?

I felt like I had to so much explaining when I first showed Rin it, enough that she just told me to shut up, so she could watch it. I still smile like a goof watching it~
It fills my dead heart with little happiness squiggles.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Anyway, Rin told me that I should put up and show you her other favorite one.
I made this one over the span of 6 hours, so twice as long as the Alucard x Maria one
I put a LOT more effort into this one and definitely obnoxiously shoved MOST of my OTPs into the video (cause Dang it some of them are hard to find)
Of course, the Dracula X/SotN pairings took over (Like they do in most of them, But I love Annette so much :3 )
I tried really hard to include a bunch of others and tried to give most of them enough "screen time"

This one uses a Rock Cover of "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera (my favorite musical, I've seen it in person like 6 times) .... The rock cover is from an amazing dude Jonathan Young and a girl on Youtube I've been obsessed with for like 3 years, Malinda Kathleen Reese
i sing this god damn song ALL THE TIME

Fun fact, Rin requests to watch this one the most out of ALL of my videos (even including the non-Castlevania ones)

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Really? I grew up in a "disney" heavy household (like how my first movie i ever saw in theaters was Tarzan), we'd go to disney world every other year and all that stuff. Though this is one of my favorite sequels out of all the "direct to DVD" ones.

OH THANK GOD. Phantom of the Opera was my way of getting Rin into Musicals, and she loved this version. I tried really hard to get most of the Protagonist pairings that i ship in (that I could find).

To be more obnoxious, how do you feel about the Musical theater? If you're fond of it, is there any shows you like a lot? I'm really fond of PotO and like a dozen or two others. I listen to musicals ALL THE TIME and I'm really glad that there's stuff I can rant at people with.
(I literally listened to "Those Dreams of Long Ago" from the one Dracula Musical for like an hour today, trying to write something with my Vampire characters that aren't Castlevania OCs, cause I have some of those fml.)
I Finally Gathered up the Courage Tumblr_o0m8etETGv1v0uatio1_540
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Cathy has all these other really good videos she's made but she's all nervous about showing them off because she feels they aren't as good as the two you just saw which she is proudest of. But i am insistent she shows you the themes one and like all the rest ;D
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:19 pm

AAHHHH OH NOOOO
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:21 pm

I love the themes one too. It's like 25mins but it starts off with Leon<3 And its really nice~ Ends with Mathias~ I helped with that part cause Mathias<3 But its super good~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: I'll Keep Your Secrets - Alucard x Maria (too many of them?)   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:19 pm

So Since, I'm Addicted to Alucard x Maria. Here's another one. This one I think Only took me an hour or two.

It's Mostly good, in my opinion, but is the most recent of like 4 Alucard x Maria Videos I've done (since the first was Stories. The Second one uses a vocaloid Song and "Genya" mostly instead of "Alucard" and the Third one features Maria in like the first half and is a soggy bag of "Outliving everyone you ever get close to" Dhampir Angst)
This one Uses one of 3 female sung songs from "Beethoven's Last Night", a spectacular album based on the last week of Ludwig von Beethoven's Life. It DOES take some artistic Liberties (Like SATAN harassing the fuck out of him).... Well..... This is using the woman Teréz Brunszvik, whom many historians and writers speculated was "immortal Beloved" (not her sister Josephine). Teréz is also who Beethoven's "Piano Sonata no. 24" is dedicated to (it's very pretty ;3) . Since I'm off track now, This song is told in Flashback, and kinda ends up just filling poor Beethoven with regret and sadness that he hadn't pursued a life with her.

I almost didn't do this song. I almost opted for the one I did in a short "Pairing themes" video, from the same soundtrack called "The Dreams of Candlelight", also sung by Teréz. In retrospect, that song MIGHT have fit better since that one fits pretty well with SotN's sequel drama-CD "Nocturne of Recollection" and Alucard and Maria's relationship there. The "Dreams of Candlelight" is Teréz begging to spend "eternity" with Beethoven, since she doesn't care what limitations HE believes he has, since she loves him (with the unspoken refusal from him at the end). I'm a sucker when it comes to these kinds of things and I have a great love for this music.

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Alucard x Maria - Crescent Moon (yep too many "AdriaticSea")   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:32 pm

The Last full one of the Alucard x Maria. This one I made the day after I made "Stories". I Loved this one so much, but I realize the Lyrics are a little Hard to understand (since the girl singing it used her normal voice range and the cover is like 4-5 years old)

This one is the "Super-Angst" of the videos (that aren't my "Venting Videos" but THOSE are another bucket of worms).

The story behind the song, is a couple separated by death (she dead yo). The guy is thinking back about her and wishing to be reunited with her, knowing that the only way he can be with her again is if he died as well. It's supposed to be set in the early 1900's in Japan, when Westernization was spreading the "Eastern Ideals" were being "snuffed out" through murder and violence.

Anyway, If there's any problem understanding the lyrics if you watch it, I'll put them in here:
I sit by myself on this wooden parquetry
My stage is dim as I slowly begin to sing
Above in the sky, is the brilliant crescent moon
It moves behind the clouds, and I am left with nothing

When the morning comes all is warm, all is bright
as if winter turned to spring
And it makes me think if our love could come back
Once again, it could conquer everything

In this rain that falls so endlessly I’ll take you in my embrace
If you are still, hiding away the answer that you gave on that day
Even now the voice that resonates within me still hasn’t changed
Show me your heart, broken apart - I swear I’ll make it okay.

My soul, hid away, struggles to break free at last
Unable to contain the secrets from our past
“Please don’t ever change”, that was all you ever asked
Although the days that I’d have rouge on my cheeks have passed

Still the rain won’t stop - raging on, through the night
Washing out the world we know
But I do believe that our love is still there
Like a camellia hidden in the snow  

If there ever comes a day that I will awaken from this dream
I know that I’ll, come look for you - but I wonder where this search will lead?
And the simple wish that I had made back then still remains unseen
Though it appears, the things from here are no longer in my memories…

You were so far off when I let you go…
A fleeting memory from long ago
Everything from right now and from before
If I could just believe once more

In this rain that falls so endlessly I’ll take you in my embrace
If you are still, willing to say the answer that you gave on that day
So as long as the camellias’ brilliant crimson doesn’t fade
I’ll give into these thoughts of you and let them take me away

Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Jonathan + Charlotte - History Makers   I Finally Gathered up the Courage EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Since I'm apparently going all out and posting a bunch of my fudging videos in a WALL OF TEXT, this one I made because I have this silly Head Canon that Jonathan has some mild esteem issues that since he can't use the Vampire Killer proper, he's not much good as a hunter, but when you have the FUCKING Belmonts to compare to, no one's as good i guess. ((There's a really long Rant I had here originally, about my comments and crazy rantings about Bloodlines/Portrait of Ruin and their DIRECT relation to Bram Stoker's Dracula, but I decided I'll put it elsewhere after I'm done with this.))  

I'm a freak and like Bloodlines/Portrait of Ruin too much >.> I could rant about those ones for HOURS.

ANYWAY. I did this song cause I thought it fit Jonathan pretty fucking well. And that it fit my Head Canon. Cause I'm a miserable little pile of BULL SHIT. I shoved Charlotte in there a bunch, cause she helped him through Castlevania, and I ship them. LOTS.
I don't like "Yuri on Ice" which this song is from, but I DO like this song A LOT.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Finally Gathered up the Courage   I Finally Gathered up the Courage Empty

Back to top Go down

I Finally Gathered up the Courage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse :: Stories & Artwork-
Jump to: