What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse

In the world we know we are fascinated by the supernatural despite our desire not to believe in it. What if I told you all of it were true?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since No One Else Looks at These >.>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Empty
PostSubject: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 3:31 pm

I'm gonna fill up these other things with Random Rantings and things.

So This new Topic will just be me ranting about Characters, story arcs and little trivia and tidbits behind some of my favorite things in Castlevania.

So, this is something I'll update whenever I feel like it, cause it IS just a place for me to rant Castlevania!
Back to top Go down
http://ariatenshihime.deviantart.com/
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Since I just finished a video for Grant Danasty (ALL THE FEELS) I thought I'd start with Ranting about him. No one gives the FIRST "Pirate/Ninja" any love.

At first I'll start off with his own background. Grant started off as a gold-hearted and good-natured pirate who was extra skilled at scaling and throwing knives. He comes back to Wallachia, only to find that every person he had left in the area (his family) was killed by monsters heading through the countryside.
Finding a group of people to help protect and avenge the people, they sorta storm the castle. Most of his comrades end up dying in the castle, but Grant managed to make it to Dracula. Despite his efforts, he was easily defeated by Dracula, but his skills impressed the King of Vampires so much, that Dracula turned poor Grant into a monster and put him in the base of the Clock Tower.

He stayed like this for an undetermined amount of time, until Trevor saved him. Together, alongside Trevor, Sypha and Alucard, they defeat Dracula and leave Castlevania.
Alucard places himself into what is supposed to be an eternal sleep; Trevor and Sypha enter a relationship and marry; and Grant leaves to go rebuild Wallachia and the areas destroyed by the monsters. According to records, His self-imposed mission was a success, though it's mentioned that he might not have ever made contact with Trevor or Sypha again.

In the Judgement timeline, It's described that Grant had romantic feelings for Sypha and that caused a bit of discontentment between Trevor and Grant.
Though it is said that Grant didn't even attend his best friend's wedding.

Now onto tidbits of Trivia Smile

Grant's surname Danasty MIGHT be based off of a Historical family from Romania during the 15th century. The Dănești family who was a half of the Basarab House, where as the other half was the Drăculești house.
The other possibility for Surname inspiration was "Nádasdy" from the historical figure Ferenc Nádasdy, the husband of Erzsébet Báthory, of the 16th century. Ferenc Nádasdy was compared to Vlad the Impaler in his treatment of the Ottoman prisoners from the Ottoman-Hungarian wars. Ferenc Nádasdy passed away in 1604 from a sudden and mysterious illness on the battlefield.

Grant is ALSO mentioned in the Lords of Shadow series. In Mirror of Fate, while going through Dracula's Castle, a note can be found in the Clock Tower written by a member of the Brotherhood of Light named Danasty, who came to the castle to avenge his family, who was killed by Dracula, but the guy died there.

That's the end of the Trivia, i'm afraid.

Grant is the  forgotten by a bunch of people, as Trevor and Alucard both appear in more games. Sypha is remembered as Trevor's wife and has a  part in Lords of Shadow -Mirror of Fate-. Grant however is only ever hinted in the spin-off game and never shows up as himself again.
However, A boss battle in the second part of Symphony of the Night, has Alucard fighting fake versions of his first canon friends in the inverted coliseum. This is the only other time I can think of where he's shown at all. Except for Judgement of course, where he's wrapped almost head to toe in bandages. It's mentioned in Judgement that the people of Wallachia don't remember Grant as one of the four legendary heroes, but they do remember him as the man who helped rebuild all of Wallachia.

His lack of any semblance of affection in the fanbase makes me a little sad, as apparently a LOT of people forget he exists too.
This could be due to the fact, where the player doesn't even have to meet or recruit Grant, if they go instead for the path to recruit Sypha or Alucard.

Either way, I have a great amount of Love for Grant myself, and REALLY hope he's included in the Show since he IS one of the 4 legendary heroes from the game.

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Grant-guide

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Latest?cb=20150606052017
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 10:20 am

Graannnnnnt <3
Back to top Go down
https://stainednight.rpg-board.net
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 2:24 pm

My Next Subject is another Constantly overlooked "Ninja/Pirate" character (more Ninja this time unlike Grant!)
Maxim Kischine!

This gorgeous babe is Juste's Best Friend and Fellow Vampire Hunter. He and Juste trained together and competed with each other growing up. They both have a massive crush on their OTHER Childhood friend, An Adorable and peaceful blonde girl who makes both of them relaxed and happy after all the hardcore training they do.

Maxim has long-ish black curly hair and a slightly darker skin tone, to contrast his pale skinned, pale haired Belmont friend. And good god is he gorgeous.
Anyway, About 2 years before the start of Harmony of Dissonance, Maxim leaves right after Juste's inheritance ceremony, where Juste received full ownership of the Vampire Killer and the Warning that since it was about 70-100 years after Juste's Grandfather Simon's defeat of Dracula, to brace cause sometime in his lifetime COULD be the time of Dracula's Reappearing. (Luckily not though, since Dracula doesn't come back until the late 1700's during Richter's time)

Maxim leaves on what he calls a "Training Expedition" and doesn't expect to be back for a while. I'll bring this up more later at the "twist". Well, Two years later, Maxim shows himself again, but he's pretty badly injured and demands to see his good friend Juste Belmont. He tells Juste that Lydie had been kidnapped and only Maxim knew the location of the castle she had been taken to, so Juste had to hurry and follow him so Juste could save his precious Lydie!
Wow, doesn't this sound familiar?

When Juste and Maxim get to the Castle that looks a LOT like Castlevania and Maxim decides they have to split up, to which Juste hesitantly agrees to. Here in this castle, odd behaviors and memories surface in Maxim, and seem almost to almost mock and antagonize Juste, but sometimes when Juste confronts him, Maxim has no recollection of his words before.

Juste learns from Death that the Castle is a creation of Maxim's mind which had warped on the "training expedition". As it turns out, Maxim's "Training expedition" was his attempt to find the pieces of Dracula, Like Juste's Grandfather did before, to resurrect a weakened Dracula and defeat him, so It had a chance to "reset" the 100 year cycle. Why did he want o do this? To ensure Juste wouldn't have to fight Dracula.What Maxim didn't anticipate, however, was just how strong Dracula was, even in a rudimentary state. Despite Maxim's efforts, he became a vessel for Dracula's soul. Lydie had been kidnapped by the possessed Maxim to lure Juste to the castle and stop the Belmont line with the defeat of this newer Hunter.

Maxim's story has FOUR possible endings, based on what the player does in the game. I'll go over these from Worst to Best.

Starting with the "WORST" ending (this is gotten by Juste collecting the 6 pieces of Dracula scattered around the Castles and fighting in the second Castle)
This one starts with the possessed Maxim, having already bitten Lydie, gloats at his victory and mentions that Maxim's ACTUAL self has now been completely destroyed. Juste, furious about the fate of his two best friends, fights the possessed man. When he defeats Evil Maxim and escapes the castle, Juste laments about the deaths of Lydie and Maxim and considers himself a failure as a hunter.
(THANKFULLY THIS IS NOWHERE NEAR CANON)

Next the "BAD" ending. (this is gotten by collecting the six pieces, and fighting in the first castle)
Juste arrives to find Lydie, not bitten but under a spell. The True Maxim is standing in the corner of the room and begs Juste to kill him, since he's running out of the power and will to hold back Dracula's own will. He tells Juste that if he dies, so will Dracula's ghost living inside of him. Maxim and Juste fight, as Dracula's souls isn't willing to be destroyed so easily. finally, when Juste has beaten back Dracula's spirit, Maxim tells his best friend the reasons behind his actions, wanting to only have spared Juste the destiny of the Belmont family, and True Maxim begs Juste to kill him and escape with Lydie. Begging Juste to free Maxim from the nightmare he's lived in for this long. Juste does that and escapes the castle with Lydie, mourning his best friend's sacrifice. Lydie wakes up and comforts him without any memory of what happened to her or Maxim.
(THIS IS ALSO NOT CANON CAUSE WE NEED A HAPPY ENDING)

THE GOOD ENDING (gotten if Juste collects the pieces of Dracula, has the bracelet gifts from Lydie years ago equipped, and fights Maxim in the second castle)
This one starts the same as the worst ending (Lydie having only just been bit and fighting Maxim) Though that changed after defeating the Evil Maxim, the True Maxim's spirit appears and recognizes the bracelets, catching Dracula's Soul off guard. Dracula's Soul and Maxim's Soul battle for control of Maxim's body and Maxim begs Juste to Kill him to free him from Dracula's influence. Juste says that he can't, but that ends up not being necessary anyway, as the "Dracula Wraith" leaves Maxim's body, claiming that he needs the blood of a Belmont to regain his full strength. Juste defeats the Wraith and escapes the castle with BOTH Maxim and Lydie. They rest on the hill and Maxim and Juste talk about how the bite marks on Lydie's neck disappeared and what they would tell her of what happened. Maxim thinks about running away, but Juste begs him to stay just as Lydie wakes up happy to be with her two friends and have the three of them back together again. She doesn't need or want to know anything more.

THE BEST ENDING (the same as the Good ending, but Juste has to collect ALL the furniture and set it up in the room)
This one is the same as the good one, but ends with Lydie grabbing Juste's arm and cuddling into him. And the three friends go home.

I just summarized Harmony of Dissonance from Maxim's POV o.o sorry

Now onto side stuff and trivia.

Maxim wields a holy based sword called The Stellar Sword (which makes an appearance in Portrait of Ruin as a reward from Wind for completing one of the final side quests. In it's description, it mentions the sword as the blade of the legendary swordsman Maxim Kischine, which means he did pretty awesome stuff with his life later on).... The sword is incredibly powerful and can boost it's user's power MASSIVELY. It's pretty great and is one of the strongest non-whip weapons in the history of the Franchise.

You can play a glorified boss rush as Maxim after completing the main story by putting MAXIM into the name entry after beating the game once (Similar to RICHTER mode and JULIUS mode in SotN and AoS respectively) It's short and isn't the greatest, but he's got incredible agility and a great jump. However, his defense is terrible, so he hits like a truck but can be taken down if he takes a bit of damage.

I keep thinking I read something cool about the Kischine name at one point but I'm not quite sure I'm remembering right.

Altogether, Maxim is the SECOND Pirate/Ninja character who gets kinda shafted by the fan base. There's not a lot of anything around with him then like a dozen pieces of fan art (most of them by ONE person) and some Maxim/Juste BL fanfiction. Which sucks cause I think he's absolutely gorgeous. And a great character. for the most part.

but hey. I always seem to prefer a lot of characters that don't get as much love from people.

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Maxim_10

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Maxim_11
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 5:26 pm

MAXIM MY PIRATE NINJA BAE
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:24 pm

The next character I think I'll rant about is Hector from Curse of Darkness. Another gorgeous one, since i like the pretty ones too.

He had a pretty hard life, abused and neglected by his family and village for 2 reasons in particular. First, and less impressive, he has the ability to speak to and understand animals. This ability actually isn't seen again in the timeline until Maria Renard ~300 years later. The other reason, and much more terrifying, is his ability to summon and control monsters, an ability that only one other person shares. Isaac Laforenze. The second ability earns terror and disgust from those around him, and evetually his parents either leave him or die, and Hector makes his way to Castlevania where he's welcomed by it's lord and his powers impress Dracula. Isaac arrives closely after and the 2 Devil Forgemasters become high ranking members in Dracula's armies against humans.

Eventually, Hector becomes disgusted with the idea of hunting humans and flees the castle when Trevor arrives. Hector is stopped by Isaac, who pursued Hector on Dracula's order, and Hector and Isaac fight. Hector is injured and Isaac is left close to dead. Hector leaves Isaac alive and flees. Despite monsters trying to pull and direct him back, he passes out in a churchyard prepared to die. His desire to die, however is unfulfilled when a young woman finds him and nurses him back to health.

Over the next 3 years, Hector and the young woman, Rosaly, enter a relationship and eventually marry. However, their marriage and happiness is short-lived when Isaac uses his sister, Julia, to frame Rosaly for illness and death. Depending on the version of the source, Rosaly is either hung or burned, in front of Hector (who tried to fight his way through the mobbed crowd and got taken down). Immediately after, Isaac confronts Hector and tells him that if Hector wants revenge to follow after him.

The game starts at this point, where Hector meets Julia, a witch and the younger sister of Isaac, Zed, an odd "monk" searching for a way to end Dracula's curse on Wallachia, St. Germain, A man from a band of time travelers from an a pocket world, and Trevor Belmont, who is searching for Isaac as well. Throughout the castles and paths, Hector regains the powers that he originally blocked to live alongside normal humans.

It turns out that "Zed" was in fact Death determined to have Hector fall victim to the curse and become a vessel for Dracula's Resurrection. For Hector's powers over monsters are similar to Dracula's. This fails however, when Hector defeats Isaac and does NOT fall to the curse. The disgruntled Death, does instead use his last choice of Isaac. Dracula's partially resurrected but is weak enough for Hector to defeat. Hector flees the castle, initially with the idea of hiding away for the rest of his mortal life, but agrees to live with Julia, since he has nowhere else to return to.

What happens after that is unknown and it's likely that Hector is forgotten as time went on.

NOW TRIVIA TIME
BUT FIRST A FAN THEORY I'M FOND OF.
Many fans believe that Hector, or a member of his family, is a direct ancestor to Maria Renard, due to the fact that they are the ONLY two characters in the ENTIRE series to have the ability to talk to animals. This, however, could be easily debunked, as Maria is only introduced AFTER her powers have awoken, and her powers directly correlate with the summoning of animals.

OKAY NOW IT'S TRIVIA TIME.
- Apparently the creators tried to make him resemble Alucard in appearance (MMHMM RIGHT), seeing as they have a LOT of similarites (Demon familiars, mastery in several types of weapons, and both defecting from Dracula)
- Next is Cute, but Hector's name means "Steadfast" or "Holding on", which might reference his strength, will and perseverance, which are his three traits that kept him from falling to the Curse.
His appearance (especially his pale blue eyes) might be based on the old days where people in the Balkan Peninsula with that trait (or red hair) were thought to have ties to Vampires or to become a vampire after death.
- Isaac and Hector's appearances are meant to be super contrasting and opposites of each other.

Hector himself is not as forgotten about in the fandom as Maxim or Grant has, but things in his game are not mentioned again until Judgement, when another member of St. Germain's tribe makes an appearance.

Time travelling has not been a thing neglected in the series however, as the boss from "Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun". The game is about the child of Dracula, with the help of his father's cape, fighting and defeating Galamoth (a time travelling hunter from a different dimension). The sequel is similar, but this time, teaming up with Death to save Dracula. The games are cute, but INCREDIBLY difficult.

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Latest?cb=20090308072917
Back to top Go down
AnUnlikelyHero
Admin
AnUnlikelyHero

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:39 pm

What about the other fan theory that Rosaly and Julia are one and the same. And after her dying Isaac used his magic to get her soul and forged his own sister cause he's a fucked up little bastard.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 pm

I tend to ignore that one, cause human souls are so tedious to work with
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:55 pm

But it would explain why they look identical
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 1:07 pm

My next project to tackle on this is to write and analyze the major Families in the series (and subsections of said families i.e Belmonts are connected to the Renard clan, Schneider clan, Morris clan etc.)
I'm going to include all CANON characters of the families (sorry Sonia, you'll come around later, darling. You too Victor.)
I'll be starting with the Belmonts, obviously as they ARE the major ones from the series. I'll be going chronologically and including everyone in the official timeline (which means I will include Desmond and his sisters from the windows phone only mobile game.)
Then I'll be doing the Belnades clan and their offshoots (Charlotte Aulin and Carrie Fernandez)
From there I suppose I'll do Mathias/Dracula and those related to him I guess? Either way, this is gonna be a fun little pet project for me and I'll enjoy learning more about the characters I love from the franchise I love.
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 2:06 pm

The Belmont Clan, starting with it's progenitor Leon Belmont. ((apparently listening to Evermore from the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack while i'm doing this XD))

Born in 1072, Leon was orphaned at a undetermined very young age and became a knight at 16 meeting and befriending his son-to-be best friend Mathias Cronqvist. He gains the title of Baron from his incredible feats as he was unmatched in his skills as a knight. During the Crusades campaigns, he finds out about the existence of monsters and asks the church to instead hunt monsters instead of killing heretics. He's denied, but that's his earliest thing against the things the Belmonts will fight.
Together with Mathias, the two co-run a platoon of elite knights running under Leon's unparalleled strength and Mathias's unparalleled brain. However, in 1093 with the death of Mathias's wife Elisabetha, Mathias is bedridden and riddled with an unknown illness that no doctor can figure out. Pale of skin pigment and the such. After a year of this, Mathias goes to Leon, still ill and cold to the touch, and tells his friend that Sara Trantoul, Leon's 18 year old betrothed, has been kidnapped by a Vampire nearby in the Forest of Eternal Night, on the day that was supposed to be Leon and Sara's wedding day. The church denied his pleas of saving her, and Leon tossed aside both title and property, as well as his sword and everything belonging to his name, to venture alone to the Vampire's keep to save his beloved.

Once there, Leon meets an alchemist living in the forest by the name of Rinaldo Gandalfi, who supplies him with an enchanted arm guard that has the power to use mild alchemic magic through small spheres located throughout the castle, and gives the young man The Whip of Alchemy. He tells Leon of what he has to do, to defeat the 5 guardians of Walter's final keep.

The mentioned ones of the five Guardians. Joachim Armster, A vampire turned by Walter imprisoned in the waterworks due to Joachim's attempt to rebel against his master. Medusa, the Gorgon head able to turn men to stone. A succubus who disguised herself as Sara in an attempt to deter Leon's whip. Leon, after defeating these monsters, returns to Rinaldo who tells him about the Crimson stone and the Ebony stone, an alchemist's failed attempts to create the Philosopher's stone. The Ebony stone is why the Forest of Eternal Night is the way it is, giving Walter an incredible power boost, since Vampires are greatly increased power wise at night time. The Crimson stone, that apparently went missing a very long time ago, absorbs vampires souls to make it's possessor more and more powerful. However, it isn't until many centuries later that the Crimson stone's power becomes known to the Belmont clan.
After defeating the guardians, Leon meets Walter who returns Sara, but Sara has been bitten by the Vampire and is becoming one as well. Leon learns the only way he could save her was to defeat Walter, but the whip could not be strong enough to beat a vampire of Walter's strength. Rinaldo told Leon the only way to make the whip stronger was to kill Sara using it, and have her soul bound to it. Leon refused at first, but Sara, having heard everything, volunteered herself for the ritual. Her only wish was for Leon to use the whip to prevent more innocent people being turned and suffering. Leon still tried to refuse, but with Rinaldo and Sara's insistence, Leon complies and kills his beloved. Rinaldo and Leon bury her and Leon heads into the castle once more to fulfill Sara's wish and defeat Walter.

With the Vampire Killer, Leon destroys the Ebony stone and defeats Walter. Before Leon can finish Walter off completely, Death appears and claims Walter's soul transferring it to the Crimson Stone, in the possession of Mathias. Leon, shocked and feeling betrayed, demands explanations. His friend explains that this was his vengeance against God who had claimed Elisabetha's life, by becoming immortal. Mathias offers Leon the same, claiming that Leon now understood Mathias' feelings of loss. Leon refuses the offer of Vampirism and swears to Sara's wish to ensure that no one suffers the way she did. Mathias, displeased with his friend's decision, leaves Leon to fight Death as he flees in a colony of bats.

Leon beats Death and tells the immortal to pass a message on to Mathias. That The Belmonts would Destroy him someday. He flees the castle as it's collapsing and leaves alone.  

As the first member of the Belmont clan, Leon did marry for his clan's legacy. He could never return to his title and this would put the Belmont clan on a lower social standing for several centuries.

His legacy would be well known by all future Belmonts and Leon would be counted as part of History's greatest five Belmonts.

Leon's "special prowess" includes a slight innate magical ability enhanced by the gauntlet given to him by Rinaldo to use magic orbs to increase his use of sub-weapons. This combined with his incredible combat prowess makes him an incredible force to be reckoned with.

For the next 382 years, his descendants would be hunting low level vampires to increase the power of the Vampire Killer..... and inadvertently increasing the power of Mathias Cronqvist, renamed as Count Vlad "Dracula" Tepes.\

------
In the English dub of the game, Leon is voiced by Dave Wittenburg, also known for the voice of Kakashi Hatake from the Naruto series, Several characters from the 2007 dub of Blood+, Yazoo from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, Teddie from Persona 4 and many others. Mostly villain characters though.
His Japanese voice is Nobutoshi Canna, also known for Kabuto Yakushi from the Naruto Series, Nnoitra of the Espada from Bleach, Cao Pi from the Koei Techmo series Dynasty Warriors (who has Ayami Kojima ((of Castlevania fame)) as an art Director).
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Next Belmont is Trevor C. Belmont (or as he's known in Japan, Ralph C. Belmondo) ((this time I'm listening to "Far From Home" by Five Finger Death Punch))
He is the first known Belmont since Leon and the First Belmont to defeat Count Dracula.
He was born in 1456, to his family who had been banished by the church sometime in the past for their incredible powers.
Not much of his personality is depicted in the early game he appeared in (which was released in 1989/1990), but it is in Curse of Darkness, where he appears as a secondary character and the "beat-the-game-once" mode.
In 1476, at 20 years of age, monsters suddenly started attacking human villages when they previously hadn't before. Rumor spread quickly that the monsters were controlled by Count Dracula. In fear, the church sent several troops and hunters to dispatch of the monsters, and since the church believed Dracula might be a Vampire, they sent out a secret vampire hunting team to defeat Dracula. Most of these people died, and the Church decided to turn to their last resort. Calling upon the Belmont Clan, Trevor answered and headed to Wallachia with the intent of finding and defeating Dracula.
This battle would not be fought alone. Trevor would save 2 hunters from the castle's monsters who would also join him. Grant Dănești, who was turned into a monster by Dracula, and Sypha Belnades, a church hunter who was turned into a statue by a cyclops. Last to join was Count Dracula's own son, Alucard, who renounced his father's war against humanity and was seeking an ally strong enough to help him fight against his own father. Alucard fought Trevor at first, and despite holding back, joined Trevor's group to combat Dracula and his minions.

Together the four defeated Dracula, though not without scars. Grant was heavily scarred by the battle, Trevor had an almost debilitating injury to the left side of his face and Alucard developed a deep emotional scar almost regretting his decision to commit patricide.

After escaping the castle together, most of them parted ways. Grant left to go rebuild Wallachia from the damage it suffered from the monsters. Alucard forced himself into a slumber from his grief and guilt, vowing to only awaken if Castlevania appeared without Belmont blood to destroy it. Trevor and Sypha however, entered a relationship and married. The Belmonts were no longer banished from the area, but Trevor went back to living on it's edge.

A relative peace survived through the land. Until many seemingly natural disasters starting befalling humans, the closer to the ruins of Castlevania, the stronger the disaster. At first, Trevor dismissed his initial gut feeling as something he would keep an ear out for and leave it be for now.

3 years later, Trevor heard word of a devil forgemaster who worshiped Dracula. Following the rumors and investigating alone, he met Hector in an abandoned Monastery. Trevor assumed after learning Hector was a Devil Forgemaster, that he was the cause of the Curse spreading throughout the land, and attacked him. Trevor defeated Hector without much effort, but remembered stories of a servant of Dracula that had betrayed his master 3 years before and assumed this person was Hector despite rumors saying the traitor against Dracula had died. The two parted ways both seeking Isaac Laforeze.

Trevor fought Isaac upon meeting him and had a bit more difficulty fighting this devil forgemaster. When Hector arrived, Isaac took the moment of distraction to cut Trevor's face and flee, claiming he had now claimed what he had needed, declaring that Isaac would kill both Trevor and Hector to avenge Count Dracula. Trevor pursued him and Hector followed suit. Hector passed along a message from "Zed" that there was a chamber in an nearby abandoned castle ruins that had a connection to Castlevania. Trevor realized that Isaac only fought him earlier because the seal to start the Resurrection of Castlevania could only be opened by Belmont blood. Trevor Fought Hector to test his new skills and impressed Trevor, who opened the seal and sent Hector on forward telling the Forgemaster to show Isaac no mercy.
When Hector defeats the final seal to Castlevania's demonic energy, Trevor senses the demon castle's reemergence. Isaac appears suddenly and stabs Trevor right above the heart, leaving him to die as Isaac tells Trevor of his plans.
Trevor is rescued by Julia Laforeze and tended to before returning to his wife and having a large family.

Trevor is considered one of the Greatest Five Belmonts and one of Wallachia's 4 Legendary Warriors. He was one of the few people who knew the location of Alucard's resting place and passed that information down his line and how to wake up Alucard if they needed his assistance, though most Belmonts were not fond of the idea of having Alucard's assistance.
He is the Great Grandfather of the Next known canon timeline Belmont, Christopher.

------
In the English version of Curse of Darkness, he is voiced by Steve Staley, also known for the voice of Neji Hyuga from the Naruto Series, Senri Shiki from Vampire Knight, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Shuhei Hisagi from the Bleach Series, Sozu Sagara from Rurouni Kenshin, Kadaj from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Yukito Tsukishiro from the Cardcaptor Sakura movies, Liu Shan from the Koei Techmo Dynasty Warriors games among others.

In the Japanese version of Curse of Darkness, He is voiced by Yasunori Masutani, also known for the voice of Guan Yu and Wei Yan from the Koei Techmo Dynasty Warrior games, Takehary Kirijo from Persona 3 among others
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:30 pm

The following Belmont on the canon timeline is Christopher ((This time, I'm listening to Something just like this by the Chainsmokers ft Coldplay))

Born sometime in the mid-1500's, Christopher r was presented with an interesting twist that No Belmont had known. In 1576, exactly 100 years after Trevor and company defeated him, Count Dracula appeared once again in the world... Determined to destroy the Belmonts for his defeat at their hands a century before. Somewhere in his 20s, and leaving his wife (who had just recently given birth to their son Soleiyu) behind with Vampire Killer in hand to fulfill the Belmont's destiny of destroying Dracula.

Christopher defeated Dracula and the Count faked his own death to plan his revenge further.

Angered and weakened, Dracula could not regain his humanoid form and hid away for 15 years until the days before Soleiyu's 16th Birthday in 1591.The people of Transylvania rejoiced, knowing that they were safe as long as the Belmonts continued existing.
On the day after Soleiyu's birthday, the young man disappeared and several small castles appeared on the countryside. Christopher armed up again and destroyed the 4 castles, Finding Soleiyu in the last castle.

Soleiyu had been "hypnotized" by Dracula into aiding the weakened Vampire regain his powers. Christopher was told by his son, now that the spirits of the 4 castle's guardians had been defeated, their powers would resurrect Castlevania. Soleiyu attacked his father but was defeated and the influence of Dracula's magic was destroyed.

Together, Father and Son traverse to Castlevania and destroy Dracula once more, and return home after they ensured he was dead.

----
Christopher's story spans 2 games, both games on the Game boy.  
He was the first Belmont to figure out how to combine the "Fire Whip" and the Vampire Killer, so that the Vampire Killer briefly had a fire element.
Influence for his name MIGHT have been taken from Christopher Lee (a/n one of MY favorite people who have played Dracula in movies)  
His legacy is best remembered by Simon, his great-grandson, Who refers to him as "The Legendary Christopher Belmont, the Hero.

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Christ10
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Simon mother fucking Belmont

Born in 1669, he grew up hearing stories of his great grandfather Christopher. Wanting the chance to prove himself, but afraid that he would never match up to his Vampire Hunter ancestors, he trained himself as much as possible, desperately awaiting his chance. In 1691, at the age of 22, he had the chance when Castlevania reappeared on Easter Day, when a dark order collected in an abandoned monastery. Even though his fight was successful, Simon was wounded down his back and the wound had been cursed by Dracula's last breath.

7 years later, Simon's body is breaking down pretty badly and he's pretty sure he's dying. He goes to his family's cemetery and prays at the tomb of his ancestor. He's visited by a mysterious woman who comes from the fog. She tells him that he can break the curse by collecting the pieces of Dracula, resurrect him and defeat him again. As he goes to do this, he's met with mixed opinions of the people of Wygol Village. Some are helpful to him, seeing him as their savior of 7 years prior; Some are not as helpful, giving him false information and bad tips, afraid of the chance of Dracula's
terror again. Eventually, he makes it to the ruins of Dracula's castle and collects the fang, which resurrects the Dark Lord. Defeating him again and burning the remains in a magic fire, the curse is lifted and he buried the remains in a graveyard.

Belmonts finally were welcomed as heroes instead of feared. Slowly a town formed around the Belmont home, gathering around their protectors.

----
Simon has appeared in Several games, including other Konami games that were not Castlevania. He's also been in several novels and other media depictions of the games.
----
Kenichi Suzumura, Simon's Japanese voice actor from Castlevania: Judgement, has also been: Shiki Tohno in Tsukihime, Dietrich von Lohengrin in Trinity Blood, Hikaru Hitachiin in Ouran High School Host Club, Crowley Eusford from Seraph of the End, Demyx from Kingdom Hearts, Jack in Final Fantasy TYPE-0...

Keith Silverstein, Simon's English voice actor from Castlevania: Judgement, has also been: Albus from Order of Ecclesia, Stark from Bleach, Kimimaro from Naruto, Kenji Tsukino from Sailor Moon, Zhuge Dan + Pang De from Dynasty Warriors, Hunk from Resident Evil.

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Castlevania__simon_belmont_by_magicmikki
Back to top Go down
AriaHime13
Admin
AriaHime13

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 9:01 am

After a long break, since I got pissed at my computer turning off twice while trying to do these, The next Belmont is one I've talked about briefly in Maxim's rant. Juste. ((by the way, how do you pronounce this god damn name. I usually do the "Jus" like "Joose" and then a sharp T for the "te" so it ends up being "Joose-Tt"))

Juste Juicy Juste circa. 1730 was born when people started moving to the area Simon and his wife and kids lived for the protection of a master Vampire Hunter. As the grandson of Simon Belmont, He was trained to be a fierce and noble Vampire Hunter, but Juste had something that his ancestors didn't. He was Highly proficient in the ways of the Belnades Magic, Not seen prominently in the successors of the Vampire Killer ever before.

From the village the started around the home came Juste's two dearest friends, Maxim Kischine (see above) and Lydie Erlanger. Maxim and Juste train together in the ways of Vampire Hunting and Lydie is a compassionate and kind young lady who's mere presence was a comfort to the two hunters.

When Juste was 16, He inherited the Vampire Killer and was told of his life-long mission. To destroy the hoards of evil that resurrect alongside Dracula. Any remaining forces that Simon or Simon's children hadn't destroyed will be Juste's responsibility to destroy.  

Maxim, Apparently disgruntled a bit by Juste's ceremony, set of on a training mission and left his friends behind.

Above, I pretty much explained the entire plot of the game in Maxim's rant, so I don't need to rant about it again, but the game takes place, and the canon ending is Maxim, Lydie and Juste are safe and go home together, Lydie and Juste most likely marrying and continuing the Belmont Line, where Richter is either his son (since Richter is born when Juste is 42) or his grandson (it's fairly tight, but definitely possible, since Juste could have been between 20-22 when he had a kid and then that kid could have been 20-21 by the time of Richter being born).

As usual, It's Trivia Time! Unfortunately there's not too much in the way of Trivia for Juste, but hey, here goes!

- Juste is only Belmonts where his name is as French as his Surname. The name Juste means Righteous in French, as Belmont means Beautiful Mountains ((Thanks Leon))
- Juste is also the ONLY Belmont to not actually fight Dracula, as he only fights something called "Dracula Wraith" which is Dracula's damned soul that took possession of Maxim's body somewhere within the two years before the game.
- Juste is also the only Belmont who's game is in the "MetroidVania" Style instead of the 2D action Platformer or 3D game.
- Also the First chronological Belmont who could slide, double jump and super jump
- His magic through tomes and books helped him create the combinations of Magic and Sub-weapons in a way called "Spell-Fusion" Which is greatly similar to Richter's "item Crush" ability.

Juste's Japanese voice actor, Tadasuke Oomizu has only been background characters in a few anime sooooo....

Well, that's all there is for Juste
but looking him up, i did find a fan fic I'm gonna to read

Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Ff21d1f445ebde3ea0ee1c3ba94505c7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since No One Else Looks at These >.>   Since No One Else Looks at These >.> Empty

Back to top Go down

Since No One Else Looks at These >.>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What a Terrible Night To Have A Curse :: The Chat Room-
Jump to: